Brackley Town v Kettering Town – Newlands Shield – Sat 31st July 2021 - KO 3.00pm
We look forward to welcoming supporters into St James Park for this fixture.
IMPORTANT DETAILS. PLEASE READ.
The following articles must not be brought within the Ground - knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, alcohol, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club's right to search any person entering the ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
Brackley Town FC ground regulations which have to be adhered to can be read HERE
Summary of COVID-19 Requirements
- Covid remains a serious risk to health. The club has in place all measures as recommended in current guidance. This requires ALL spectators to co-operate to keep everyone safe.
- Limited car parking is available at the ground priced £2 (payment on entry in cash only – please present the correct amount). If a disabled bay is required, this must be booked in advance and is at no charge.
- Wear a face covering during your visit to St James Park. Masks (or visors) must be worn to enter, exit or walk around the stadium and inside The Venue. We have set a limit of 30 spectators for each seated area, please leave at least one empty seat between you and those in a separate social bubble. Spectators standing on the terracing and around the pitch-side are reminded to remain socially distanced from those in a separate social bubble.
- Bring your e-ticket with your QR code to the match for our staff to scan.
- All spectators are asked to scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code displayed at the point of entry.
- Spectators must arrive at the ground no earlier than 12.30pm and no later than 3.15pm to guarantee entry before kick-off. Turnstiles & ticket office will close promptly at 3.15pm
- There are reduced capacities in the stadium due to our social distancing requirements.
- Refreshments may be limited. Alcohol is on sale in The Venue through seated table service only. A face covering must be worn when moving around indoors.
Agree and adhere to the spectator's code of conduct.
Arrival times for this game are 12.30pm (no earlier) to 3.15pm (no later) to guarantee entry before kick-off, to allow time for our COVID screening procedures. Turnstiles will close promptly at 3.15pm. Limited car parking facilities are available for this game at a cost of £2.00 please have correct money ready to hand to car park attendant. You will always comply with our spectator’s code of conduct, which you will have read on purchasing this ticket.