Brackley Town v Leamington – Vanarama North – Monday Aug 30th 2021 - KO 3.00pm
We look forward to welcoming supporters into St James Park for this fixture.
IMPORTANT DETAILS. PLEASE READ.
The following articles must not be brought within the Ground - knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, alcohol, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club's right to search any person entering the ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
Brackley Town FC ground regulations which have to be adhered to can be read HERE
Summary of COVID-19 Requirements
Covid remains a serious risk to health. The club has in place all measures as recommended in current guidance. This requires ALL spectators to co-operate to keep everyone safe.
Supporters MUST NOT attend the stadium if they, or anyone in their social bubble:
- have tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 10 days
- have been contacted by an NHS Contact Tracer and asked to self-isolate
- are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 (including a new continuous cough, high temperature, or a loss of or change in sense of taste or smell)
- are in contact with a member of their household experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
- At all times and in all parts of the ground, please observe social distancing and avoid close contact with others not involved in your social bubble.
- All spectators are asked to scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code displayed at the point of entry.
Refreshments are available from the usual points around the ground. Alcohol is on sale in The Venue through seated table service and a limited bar service at busy times. You are requested to wear a face covering when moving around indoors.
- Limited car parking is available at the ground priced £5 (payment on entry in cash only – please present the correct amount). If a disabled bay is required, this must be booked in advance and is at no charge.
Agree and adhere to the spectator's code of conduct.
Arrival times for this game are 13.00pm (no earlier) to 3.15pm (no later) to guarantee entry before kick-off, to allow time for our COVID screening procedures. Turnstiles will close promptly at 3.15pm. Limited car parking facilities are available for this game at a cost of £5.00 please have correct money ready to hand to car park attendant. You will always comply with our spectator’s code of conduct, which you will have read on purchasing this ticket.