Glenn Walker 'All Stars' v Brackley Town XI - Saturday 26th June
On Saturday 26th June football is back at St James Park, Brackley and we want you to be there.
To celebrate Glenn Walker becoming Brackley Town’s record appearance holder and the opening of our new clubhouse 'The Venue’, we invite you to come along for a superb day of football.
The day promises to be a fantastic occasion where we can welcome supporters back into the ground at St James Park for the first time in a long while, we've missed you.
The events start at 11.30am with a walking football tournament, comprising of our own Brackley Town walking football team and at 3pm, we have a Glenn Walker ‘All Stars” team made up of past Saints favourites taking on a current Brackley Town team.
Special Guest Sir Geoff Hurst MBE will open The Venue earlier in the day and answer your questions from 2.15pm.
The players confirmed so far are:
What a better way to celebrate the scheduled end of lockdown measures by getting together and celebrating our own Glenn Walker becoming the club's record appearance holder.
Afterwards enjoy the hospitality of The Venue and watch two games at the Euros 2021 live on the big screen.
Admission will by advance ticket only, no tickets will be available on match day.
IMPORTANT DETAILS. PLEASE READ.
The following articles must not be brought within the Ground - knives, fireworks, smoke canisters, air-horns, flares, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, laser devices, alcohol, bottles, glass vessels, cans, poles and any article that might be used as a weapon and/or compromise public safety. Any person in possession of such items will be refused entry to the Ground.
All persons seeking entrance to the Ground acknowledge the Club's right to search any person entering the ground and to refuse entry to or eject from the Ground any person refusing to submit to such a search.
Brackley Town FC ground regulations which have to be adhered to can be read HERE
Summary of COVID-19 Requirements
- Covid remains a serious risk to health. The club has in place all measures as recommended in current guidance. This requires ALL spectators to co-operate to keep everyone safe.
- Limited car parking is available at the ground priced £2 (payment on entry in cash only – please present the correct amount). If a disabled bay is required, this must be booked in advance and is at no charge.
- Wear a face covering during your visit to St James Park. Masks (or visors) must be worn to enter, exit or walk around the stadium and inside The Venue. We have set a limit of 30 spectators for each seated area, please leave at least one empty seat between you and those in a separate social bubble. Spectators standing on the terracing and around the pitch-side are reminded to remain socially distanced from those in a separate social bubble.
- Bring your e-ticket with your QR code to the match for our staff to scan.
- All spectators are asked to scan the NHS Track and Trace QR code displayed at the point of entry.
- Spectators must arrive at the ground no earlier than 11am and no later than 3.00pm to guarantee entry before kick-off. Turnstiles & ticket office will close promptly at 3.00pm
- There are reduced capacities in the stadium due to our social distancing requirements.
- Refreshments may be limited. Alcohol is on sale in The Venue through seated table service only. A face covering must be worn when moving around indoors.
Agree and adhere to the spectator's code of conduct.
Arrival times for this event are 11am (no earlier) to 3.00pm (no later). Turnstiles will close promptly at 3.00pm. Face covering must be worn. Limited car parking spaces available (payable by cash). You will always comply with our spectator’s code of conduct, which you will have read on purchasing this ticket.